Waterford’s new 45km Greenway opens up the Waterford countryside like never before. Meandering its way from Waterford City to Dungarvan on the old railway line, the Greenway gives us unprecedented access to this scenic gem that has been hidden for too long! Waterford Camino Tours invites walkers and cyclists alike to experience the unique natural treasures of the Waterford Greenway and the trails that lead off it.
Waterford Camino Tours provide professional guided tours along Waterford’s Greenway, Comeragh Mountains and Copper Coast. There is a Camino package for those interested in spiritual walks, trails and cycling, with more energetic team building activities for sports groups and a gentle Camino for those less active. Our tours can be tailored to suit the needs of your group and we can guarantee that you will have a very enjoyable and fun experience, whatever road you take.
Great Guided Tours of Waterford
A sample 3 day package would include:
- Bed/Breakfast and Evening Dinner in the 4 star Athenaeum House Hotel.
and for the Sports Package, the Viking Hotel, Waterford.
- Bus Transfers each day.
- Bike Hire for the Waterford Greenway.
- A visit to the renowned Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens in Tramore.
- Workshop with the High Hopes Homeless Choir.
- Camino Wine Experience in the 15th Century Mayor’s Wine Vault in Waterford Treasures Museum.
- Gentle meditation sessions led by Dr. Phil Brennan,Waterford Camino Tours.